Monday, January 11, 2010

Babies, babies everywhere

Seriously...is there something in the water?! I have found out (in the past 2 weeks) that 10 people are pregnant. I am happy for all of them but dang, when does this little guy get to be a big brother?!
I think pregnancy suited me quite well....
When is my next shot?!?!?


6 comments:

  1. Pregnancy did suit you well. What a cute pic! And it's funny that you said something about "the water" because my cousin just said the exact same thing this week. I think this long, cold winter has kept a lot of people indoors... if you know what I mean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave and I were just talking about the same thing the other night...EVERYONE is expecting a baby this year. Seriously.

    I think 2010 is the year when Sam should become a big brother too. You can still make it happen this year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have still been finding out about more pregnancies since I posted this! It is really wild...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you guys been trying for a long time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want you to have another baby too! Then I can play with it! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Angela how crazy is it that I found you~I know you from WLR Moms~Jenny and Olivia...I saw that you commented on Julie's blog and I was like OMG I know her!! Such a small world this blogging world is!!!
    I am right there with you on that question...when is Olivia going to be a big sister~We are ready!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete