Wednesday, May 20, 2009

15 months

WOW! Sam is 15 months today. It's hard to believe... I think this requires a comparison shot:

Sam on May 13, 2008

Sam on May 19, 2009

My how he has grown! Time flies.

Well, the weather has been perfect for the past few days. I am loving this and not looking forward to the too hot to get outside days that are coming up. We have been to the park to play the past 3 days. I tell Sam that we are going "bye bye" and that is it...he is standing by the door trying to get outside! I have to watch what I say to him because if I am not quite ready to leave yet he will whine and whine until we leave. It's pretty cute though...
We had a busy weekend! The trip was uneventful, thank God!!! Do I even have to remind you of how our last trip went??? (See Dallas posts.) This week started off with my "I officially feel old" birthday. I don't know why 26 is old in my book but it is. I'll try to embrace it anyway! I had a most wonderful birthday... last year was pretty awful. Cliff was sick and we were packing up to move to LR. We were NOT happy about leaving our friends, family and beautiful house behind. I'm so thankful that we have grown to really like LR!!! I couldn't ask for anything more... (except a house to live in...that's all). So anyway, this birthday started off with a visit to the park where we hung out with friends. It was fairly relaxing even though Sam got himself incredibly dirty from head to toe with rock dust. To the bathtub he went. That evening we went to P.F. Changs for dinner. Yummy! Sam loves vegetarian lettuce wraps. Wow...he would have eaten the entire plate if we let him. My gift wasn't in yet so I received it yesterday in the mail... an iPhone!!! I am pretty excited and nearly addicted to it already. Any advice on applications or uses from anyone who has one?
Sam just woke up so I have to cut this short. I'll catch up soon!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got your phone! Dave told me about it after you guys left on Sunday, and I knew you would love it!

    ReplyDelete