Sunday, May 31, 2009

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda

I need to blog. I have lots to say (I think). I just seem to have too much else to do right now! Dishes, laundry, cleaning, feeding, napping (haha, joke), playing, going to the park... the list could continue!

I will say that Cliff and I had a most marvelous weekend! We finally had the chance to just stay here in Little Rock and hang out at our place for the majority of the 2 days. It was hot (said in a whispered voice like Sam says) hot hot! Summer is definitely upon us.

Sam has been c-r-a-c-k-i-n-g us up lately. He has now caught on to counting (a boy after our own hearts). He will say "waaahn (one), tee (two), waaahn, waahn, tee......" he said three a few times but mostly it is just waaahn and tee. It's pretty stinking cute and I will definitely try to get a video of it soon. He is turning into a bit of a mocking bird. That will be a really scary thing here in a few months. (momma, watch your mouth) I try to get him to say his name and he just says "sssss" in a whisper voice.

It is so much entertainment each and every day. He also has started giving us kisses and hugs without us asking for them- awww! On Friday I watched a friend's little 3 year old for several hours. Sam kept on giving him hugs and Josh did not know what to think about it. :-)

Stay tuned.... I'm sure I will be back later in the week with some potentially exciting news! This could be good!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Definitely post a video of Sam counting. It's funny that he always whispers. LoL!

    And now you've got me totally "tuned in" for this exciting news! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! My nephew says "wahhhnn" also for "one." Really long and drawn out! i can't wait for those days when Max can talk and give us kisses! Today we are taking him to get an ultrasound at the Center for Children b/c the doctor found a heart murmur...so, wish us good news. I'm nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course he's starting with numbers! That's hilarious. I will have to tell Dave to watch his mouth around Sam from now on. We don't want Sam picking up lines from Borat....

    What in the world is this exciting news?! You must call me and spill the beans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not leaving this blog until you post your exciting news.

    another math whiz in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete