I promised pictures last time so since I am on a blogging roll I might as well make it two posts in a row!!

My dear lovely eldest sister Julie bought my unborn baby some babylegs. I thought these were the most hilarious things I had ever seen! Adorable but I just didn't have a clue as to when I would use them. Sam pulled them out of his drawer the other day and let me try them out on him. They are so cute and funny on his chubby legs as seen here:
These are such fun things to have around. I will definitely dress up a baby girl (if I ever have one) using babylegs frequently! They would be perfect when the weather is a little too cool for bare legs.
This morning Sam was playing with Daddy's toolbox. Like father like son,
I find myself saying this ALL OF THE TIME!And lastly, just because he is freakin' cute when he gives me a cheesy grin:

It is so very difficult to get cute pictures of Sam right now. We haven't pulled our camera out since we moved (awful I know) so all of these pictures were taken with the iPhone. I hope they don't look too crappy. Have a great day!

I love the babylegs! We had them for Max when he was learning to crawl to keep his knees from getting carpet burns. They worked really well! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI miss Baby Sam! (Who is really not much of a baby any more....) I have always loved those leggings and I'm so happy you tried them out on him!
ReplyDelete