Monday, April 6, 2009

Diaper change needed

Ok, playgroups are a fun thing that I attend frequently. It really is a blast to get out and let the kids entertain themselves while the moms *drink* I mean, socialize. (We really only drink when the kids are not present on MNO's... I promise) SO, today I was running on 'mom time' so most people were already present when I arrived. I was chatting it up with a few people, when I could definitely smell something. Yes, this is gross but everyone does it... you know... the p**p. So, I, being the nice wonderful socially correct mother that I am, check my kid because who wants to have the kid that stinks the room up. I notice a few other good friends checking out their kids to make sure it isn't theirs... normally we just call for a p**p check but there were a few newer members there so we didn't want to embarrass anyone (or let them know how we really are... hahahahaha). So, I kind of forgot about it and didn't think much of it the rest of the time. Then when most of the moms and kids have departed, a few of us were left chatting and someone brought up the incident. Yes, one of these moms saw someone realize that it was HER child with the p**py diaper and DID NOTHING about it!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Yes, I understand that we are such an interesting group of people that you wouldn't want to leave for just a second to get your child out of his/her filth but DO IT ANYWAY! Ok, maybe she didn't have a diaper... well when you have at least 15 kids of all ages present, I'm sure someone would spot you a diaper in the correct brand/size. That's why we are all part of this group- to help each other out. Lend a diaper, food, milk (not that kind, silly). So, needless to say, the hostess of the group went to disinfect the crap out of her playroom when we all left. YUCKY!


Any gross stories that you would like to share??

1 comment:

  1. Um, okay, that WAS gross! I don't know if I have anything that bad, although you know that we've had some incidents with Macy and Winston in the past....doggy poo is just as bad.

    ReplyDelete