I think that my husband will be the only one who truly appreciates the humor in my title of this post! ;-)
Cliff and Sam are FINALLY better! YEAH Praise God! It was a rough several days for the two of them but I'm so glad that they are both on the mend. Sam had a rough day at 'work' today but he's napping peacefully now.
I really have nothing clever to say.... I felt like I was on a good roll there for a few days but today I feel like there is a heavy door in the way of my thoughts making it through to my hands. Oh well! Hopefully I'll come up with something good soon :)
By the way, I'd love to get a feel for who is reading my blog and if I even have any followers!! Say hello everyone :)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your boys are feeling better!
I am a follower! But I am a day behind on my reading... :-)
ReplyDelete