
So really, Sam is a sweetie. Today he woke up from a nap very, very cranky so I cuddled with him, gave him a snack and did everything I could to make him feel better. He was acting very tired so I laid him back down. About 45 mins later he wanted to get up so I got him and was giving him some milk. He stopped drinking from his sippy cup and turned around, stood up on my lap and started planting really wet sloppy kisses on my cheeks, over and over again! It was so stinkin' cute. I kissed him back and he giggled and giggled. It's moments like this that make me think that I am doing an ok job with him.

Um, you are doing more than an ok job - you are a fantastic mom!
ReplyDeleteYou do a great job of raising Sam! I think he is definitely one of the best natured kids I have been around.
ReplyDeleteI know you are a great mommy! That is so sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteAngleela~ You are a great mother. You have been one your whole life! I aspire to be a good mom like you and Liz one day :)
ReplyDelete