This is me trying to get my son Sam to laugh. I am a stay at home mom. I love to read, catch up with the friends I have all over the US, hang out with my husband, play with my baby, avoid doing housework, plan playdates, play on Facebook, and on and on. I'm sure you'll learn a lot more about me in the coming weeks (months, years??).
This is Cliff, my husband. He is a Mechanical Engineer and works designing huge mowers right now. He loves anything and everything to do with being a man. Cars, guns, camping, coming up with crazy ideas. He does read quite often also (one good hobby at least). He's also known as the provider of $$. Hey, someone has to do it!
Our new life in Little Rock has been good so far! We enjoy the hills and beauty of the area but don't enjoy the random shootings. Ehh...such is life in a big city. I will introduce TJ soon... there is a story behind why our blog is "TJ's house of funk". Stay tuned!! I also hope to upload more pictures of our fun Friday tomorrow when I can rescue our camera from Sam's room.



I love it! So glad you started your blog.... I use Statcounter for my counter - www.statcounter.com. Call me this weekend and I'll walk you through it!
ReplyDelete