He is quite a fan of his drum and I think he may be showing some promise! Cliff played the drums in junior high/high school band... maybe Sam wants to do the same?!?
By the way, check out that horrible hair... Sam has really pretty blonde hair as you can see, but when he wakes up after a rough night of sleep it is normally a mess for the rest of the day. Ugg!
Whoops for not rotating this picture. Sam was being awfully quite one afternoon so I had to go see what he was up to (I believe I was washing dishes). He was in the middle of cat torture. TJ enjoys sleeping on the rocking chair... Sam enjoys waking him up by violently rocking the chair back and forth. Sam was so sweet to bring TJ his blanket first...doesn't that make everything better??? I love the GUILTY but PROUD look on Sam's face here.
And the next activity of Sam's choice, emptying his bottom dresser drawer!!! He loves to take everything out and put it back (not exactly in the same condition, unfortunately, we need to work on blanket folding). This activity did keep him happy for a long period of time so it's worth it to me :)
Those are just a few fun things that go on around here on a typical week day when mommy is in charge. Yeah!




So cute! I had no idea he harassed TJ like that!
ReplyDeleteThat hair is nothing compared to what I have to deal with in the mornings. Sometimes I find the weirdest stuff (like yarn or paper) AFTER I've washed it and combed most of it. I could do a whole blog on just her hair. LOL I love your blog and I'm glad you started this one so I can relate to the adventures of being a mommy! Love ya! -amber neil
ReplyDelete