Yucky... get me out of this sick house! Sam has a fever and Cliff has been very nauseous. I asked him if he was pregnant but he assured me that he is not.
I was supposed to get a day to myself this weekend while Cliff took Sam to see grandma but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Oh well! Maybe I'll get away for a few hours regardless. Any suggestions for fun things to do if the boys are well enough for my escape?
I watched Marley and Me yesterday. Sam saw a little bit of the end of the movie after his nap and everytime he saw that dog he would say 'woof'. It's pretty adorable! At the end of the movie I think Sam wondered what was wrong with me. I was bawling... I hate it when movies make me cry. You are just freakin' heartless if you don't cry during this movie- they were out to get you when they created it! (Jenn, I don't recommend you watching it. You would probably be a faucet for hours.)
I need to get motivated to start exercising regularly again. It doesn't help that I weighed myself this morning and was very pleased with what I saw. Who knew you can do NOTHING and still lose weight?! haha... I know that won't last so I need to get to walking or biking.
I know this is a random post and not that much fun. Hopefully I'll come up with something interesting to share in the near future! Happy Friday!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Here are a few suggestions:
ReplyDeleteClean house
Bake cookies
I know that is what I would do with some free time ;D
Jay kay! The house doesn't need cleaning. and I wouldn't want cookies now anyway....
Awww, now I'm intrigued about the movie! Hmmmm....
ReplyDeleteI would go shopping if the guys were gone!! But you probably expected me to say that....