So, as I was sitting here working on my moms group stuff online (a.k.a. messing around online), Sam was entertaining himself very well on the other side of our bed. Umm yah, the OTHER side is the key there... I couldn't see him. I finally decided to check to see why he was having so much fun over there! He had pulled down a box of tissues and pulled out a ton of them... what a fun little activity for a curious baby. He was covered in a blanket of white. Oh well at least he was entertained for a few minutes and at least he wasn't playing with the contents of the trashcan!
After I moved his entertainment to a place he can not yet reach (he's getting tall...this is getting harder to do), he came to join me on my side of the bed. He then did his usual things- grabbed daddy's glasses, I took them away, played with the pen holder.... THEN he wanted a drink and got a HUGE surprise! He pulled a big cup of water onto his head! hahahahaha He immediately turned to me with a drowned rat look of shock on his face. He was pretty soaked and I had to just laugh and laugh.
Being a stay at home mom is entertaining!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Sounds like a busy morning for you!!! Any good pictures come out of this?
ReplyDeleteLOL How funny! Josh did that when Malia was in the hospital having Josiah- it was so sad, but we couldn't stop laughing! Being a SAHM is entertaining... at the expense of our kids. hee hee
ReplyDeleteLOL That's a great story; one for the books. ;) I didn't even realize you had a blogger account. YAY! Now I can follow you too.
ReplyDelete